Monday, February 21, 2005

Silkwould



This is a special early birthday present for my friend Danielle. She loves Meryl Streep. Well, we all love Meryl Streep, but Dani loves in her in a special "lets take scalding hot radiation baths together until secret government agents run us off the road" kind of way.

Danielle and I are both having birthdays this weekend, though she keeps forgetting she's a year OLDER than me. Must be the senility creeping in.


Ah well, I love you anyway -- you old coot!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger D. said...

HA! Oh my, I nearly wet myself, I guess I'll need Depends soon.
Old Coot indeed... At least you wrote Coot and not some other 4 letter word starting with C and ending with T.
I love you Mr Dan.
I shall return the artistic favour.
-d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home